The Cercle d'Oc , founded 15 July 1993, under the law of 1 July, 1901 and the decree of 16 April, 1901 aims to:
- Form a society of entrepreneurs and leaders of industry who work for the economic and social development of Toulouse and their region and who share a common aim for European expansion of Occitanie.
- Promote solidarity amongst the various sectors of activity represented by its members.
- Provide its members with a framework of the moral, cordial and material resources required for business relations.
- Receive visiting foreign personalities and to put them in touch with the circles they need to know.
- Develop any economic, social, cultural or sporting activities that might reinforce its aims.